Sunday, September 24, 2006

Swap Goodies

Swap: Fall Ball / Invite Your Partner 3
Received from: the littlest ninja

I got some amazing jewelry in the Fall Ball, from the lovely Stephanie. Look at what she sent me!

This necklace and earring set is incredible! Stephanie did a lovely job putting together something really unique for me. And it's my favorite color, too.

Here is a close up of the center piece. It's all tiny green and white flower beads, wired together into one pendant. I tried my best, but this picture doesn't even do it justice.

Here is a freshwater pearl bracelet and earring set that she made as well. I wore it to a wedding this weekend, and got a ton of compliments. It's so delicate and gorgeous!

She also made me a 'tree of life' pendant. I wish you could see the detail work in the roots. It boggles my mind! Thank you so much for asking me to the ball, Stephanie!

Swap: Ongoing Wish Swap 14
Received from: k8kre8s

Kate picked me for a 'surprise,' and made me this vinyl wristlet. It's perfect! I love the colors.

Swap: Friend of Craftster Swap 4
Received from: kittykill

This is my thank-you for the FOC4 swap. Pam sent me a beautiful embroidered pillowcase, a necklace, and a notebook with dogs on it.

No comments: