Sunday, September 24, 2006

Finally, a knitting WIP!

Take 12 skeins of KnitPicks Sierra in 'Cinnamon'...

Add Knitty's pattern for Starsky, by Jordana Paige...

And you get the first sweater I've started in a long time.

Closeup of the cable. oooOOOoooh!

I am so pleased with the way this is coming along. This will be the perfect sweater for work, as it gets very cold in my office. The yarn is wonderful aside from the stray knot here and there, but it is very soft and warm, so all is forgiven.

I'll post some more progress shots as time goes on. Unfortunately, this whole 'work' thing is really eating into my knitting. What's a girl to do? ;)

2 comments:

Gloria Quincy said...

I want it! That sweater will look so yummy.

Anonymous said...

Oh wow... I think I may like that particular sweater better in your colors then the one used in the design lol