Sunday, October 02, 2005

first post

Hello and welcome!

I'm really excited about having a journal dedicated exclusively to stuff I'm making and the things I've made.

Here's the first in an installment of crafts from the archives....


Absolutely Fabulous ThrowDetail
This is the Absolutely Fabulous Throw from Colinette, done in colorway 'Versace.' It was my second knitting project, and the reason I learned to knit in the first place. This will always be one of my favorites.

Finished Fall '03.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, that throw is beautiful! I don't think I've heard of it before, where's it from??? I know, Collinette, but I don't think I know what that is

Amanda said...

Colinette is a brand of yarn and patterns. It's all superpricey stuff, so I very rarely use it, but it's too lush for words. Try Googling "Absolutely Fabulous Throw Kit Colinette" and see what you get. :)