Sunday, October 09, 2005

boo!

I figured this was seasonally appropriate.



This is a carved pumpkin from last Halloween. Hopefully you can tell, but in case you can't, it's Snoopy! Don't mind the electric candle inside...real ones aren't allowed in the dorms (poo!).

I used an interesting toothpick technique to get the image onto the pumpkin, then stabbed the hell out of it.

I hope to have a carving buddy (or two or four or six) this year, and somewhere to put it so I can use an actual candle.

I <3 Halloween! Stay tuned for costume ideas/updates, plus my progress as Dorothy from the Wizard of Oz for the PSU 2K5 Homecoming parade!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Heh, took me a minute to see what it was, but yeah, I can see it ^_^
I've yet to carve pumpkins...maybe some day

Unknown said...

Love the pumpkin!