Friday, May 18, 2007

Such A Tease

I can't stand keeping my quilt a secret for too much longer. Here's a few teaser shots...




Forgive the crappy pictures. Turns out, it's extremely difficult to take pictures of a ginormous king sized quilt. Who knew?

Slowly making progress... I've got 43/99 squares quilted, and I haven't even figured out how I'm going to quilt the border yet. My fingers are a mess from all the hand-quilting. But every finished square is a huge accomplishment, and I am absolutely loving how it's coming out.

3 comments:

crafty_kat said...

Wow, that quilt looks amazing, Amanda! Nice job. Can't wait to see the finished product

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! I have been wanting to make a quilt in this style, with white around all the blocks of pattern. It makes the colors and patterns on the blocks stand out so sharply. You have done it so nicely!

addi knitting said...

So far that is a good looking quilt. When do we get to see the whole thing?