Sunday, May 13, 2007

Absentia

I've been up to a lot of life, and only a little bit of crafting. For now, I'll present you with some of the former.


If you want to see more, check out my flickr sets for the Hershey Gardens and my recent San Francisco trip.

Hopefully I'll get back into posting regularly! Trying to find the time to craft...

On an unrelated note, I just realized that I've graduated college almost exactly a year ago. That in and of itself isn't all that scary, but that means it's been 5 years since I graduated from high school! That's frightening. Does that mean I have a reunion to go to?

It's been a really good year. I...
...became gainfully employed.
...bought a car.
...came to terms with my natural hair color.
...managed to get up to State College for a few football games.
...built a computer (with just a *smidge* of help from Ben...right).

Hopefully, by the end of the summer I'll be able to add 'moved in with Ben' to that list! :)

1 comment:

crafty_kat said...

Sounds like you've been busy indeed ^_^.