Wednesday, March 14, 2007

I'm still here...

...just busy as heck.

I haven't had much time to craft at all, and the things I have been crafting are top-secret. For now. :)

Here's a life update, so you don't think I'm sitting around twiddling my thumbs.
- Went on my first business trip this week... to scenic Bloomington, Illinois. I'm not a huge fan of flying, but it was overall a great trip, and it shows that very good things are in the works at my job.
- Ben is helping me build a new computer! Like, from parts! I am in awe of how cool it is to know how to build a custom PC. We spent a few weeks picking out the individual components, then ordered them en masse and spent a weekend putting it together. Unfortunately, the first motherboard we ordered was DOA, so it and the RAM needed to be exchanged for new ones. Everything is put together now, and he's coming down soon to bring it here. My new PC is going to be blazing! And I'm going to have Vista! Expect a lot more cool pictures, because Photoshop will run a thousand times better on Ben's amazing creation.
- I've lost 7 pounds so far on my exercise and diet regimen. :-D
- I'm signing up to do the Danskin triathalon in September. This is a little scary for me, because I'm not exactly 'athletic', but I think it's a great goal. And if I get in rockin' shape along the way, all the better! Bathing suit season is closing in...

No comments: