Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Confessions of a Swap Addict

Booty from DIY Kit Swap, Round 4:
A yarn-dyeing kit from the organizer, sharc. It has awesome yarn, tons of Kool-Aid, vinegar, gloves, a brush, and instructions. I can't wait to get started!

And as a bonus surprise, she sent me a pattern for a knitted dragon that I've had on my wist forever! :-D Thank you, sharc!

Here is my second package from the Friend of Craftster swap. My partner spoiled me rotten! Check out the crocheted tote bag with cherry blossoms (my favorite), blue and brown (favorite color combination) needle roll with stenciled cherry blossoms, and a great green hat!



I absolutely love the stuff I've gotten in this swap. I can't wait to find out who my partner is, so I can send them something awesome! :-D

The frustrating thing about this swap is that I cant post what I've made for my partner! I think she'll really like what I put in the second sendout...

I've sent out four packages in the last two days, so I'll post when the recipients post pictures.

Today, a Craftster member PMed me randomly and told me that she picked up some retro fabric with kitchen stuff on it for me, because she'd remembered that I'd asked for it. How incredibly thoughtful! This is why I love Craftster...everyone's so awesome! I'm insisting on sending her something in return. We shall see what it will be.

No comments: